I’ve been blogging on Craftzy for about a month now and while I am not yet at a loss for blog topics – I’m at a loss for interaction! There have not been many comments on my blog and I feel as if I don’t have anyone to share my “crafting/jewelry” quirks with.
So here’s an open invitation- I’m looking for blogging buddies who:
- blog about their handmade jewelry, paper craft, sewing or handmade craft business
- can keep me accountable for blogging 🙂
- want to guest post on Craftzy or have me to guest post on their handmade craft blog
- share links to other craft blogs or sites that will help each other and readers too
- suggest ideas for posts or work on projects together
- want to motivate me and get motivated in turn
- wants to learn more about blogging and networking
- will offer comments and feedback on my posts.
You can live anywhere in the world – that is not a concern for me. I would just like to have a craft “pen-pal” 🙂
P.S: This post might sound creepy and desperate but I assure you that I am neither. I am a writer by day and jewelry designer +paper crafter by night. Please read my About Sarah page for more info and stop by my Gallery to see my work too!
Please leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be my blogging buddy 🙂 Thanks!